BECOME A SUPERIOR RIDER AND A TRUE HORSEMAN!
Callie teaches horseback riding lessons to riders of all ages. Whether you’re a beginner, lifelong rider, competitive rider, or former rider looking to get back in the saddle, you’ll benefit from Callie Klein’s easy, direct, and proven techniques. “My specific strength as an instructor is an ability to explain horsemanship and riding in simple and understandable terms.”
- Nevada’s Only Centered Riding® Instructor (Internationally Recognized Organization)
- Western Dressage Association of America (WDAA) Train The Trainers Graduate
- Professional Trainer with North American Western Dressage
- North American Western Dressage Western Dressage 1-2-3 Video Clinics Committee
- Natural Horsemanship Levels Certifications
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM YOUR LESSONS:
- Balanced Seat and Posture
- Improved Stability at All Gaits (Walk, Trot, Canter, Gallop)
- More Effective Riding Aids
- Improved Body Awareness and Balance
- Reduced Muscle Soreness and Strain
- Smarter Riding; Not Harder Riding
- Supportive Learning Environment
- Comprehension of Why and How to Apply Riding Aids
- Excellent Ground Manners
- Understanding of Horse Training Methods
- Improved Relationship with Your Horse
- Non-Competitive, Easy-Going Atmosphere
Callie’s lessons are designed to improve your riding skills and competency while boosting your enjoyment of riding overall. You’ll gain confidence and positive authority in the saddle with Callie’s certified teaching methods and proven exercises from Centered Riding® and Dressage. Centered Riding® exercises are a modern and unique way of teaching the classical principles of riding through balance, body awareness, imagery, and communication. These unique riding lessons are designed to help you achieve an easier and smoother riding experience, a superior understanding of your horse, and a new sense of certainty on horseback.
Per Hour Instruction: (Ask for Discount Packages when you contact me)
- $65 Private Lesson on Lesson Horse, ($50 for lesson, $15 for horse use)
- $50 Private Lesson on Your Horse
- $15 Travel Fee to Your Location
- Discounts for 2 or more lessons per week
- Horsemanship & Groundwork $55 Private Lesson (includes use of Lesson horse), $35 for Group of Two Students (your horses), $30 for Group of Three Students (your horses)
REGISTER HERE OR READ MORE ABOUT RIDING WITH CALLIE BELOW
DISCOVER BETTER BALANCE AND STABILITY
Besides faith in your new abilities, you’ll learn to ride with better hands, improve your balance, and give more respectful aids by building a solid and secure foundation through Callie’s lessons and horseback riding clinics. Attain lightness in both the saddle and the soul while developing a more harmonious and effective language with your horse. Harness the confidence to ride where you want, when you want, and get the most out of the time you spend with your horse and your friends.
LESSONS WITH CALLIE
Callie Klein’s Las Vegas Horseback Riding Lessons begin with ground simulations to help you get the ‘feel’ of things. This’ll help you focus on your body movement, posture, and physical presence while giving you a clear, and often surprising, idea of what your body language communicates to the horse. Ground simulations help you discover how your movements and behavior help, hinder, or otherwise influence your horse’s own movements and behavior.
As your level of experience and confidence progresses, so do Callie’s lessons. Next you can expect to explore riding patterns, transitions, lateral work, bending, flexion and other exercises designed to help you and your horse ride in harmony.
A MESSAGE FROM CALLIE:
“My specific strength as an instructor is my ability to explain horsemanship and riding in simple and understandable terms. Riding itself is easy enough, but riding well is not.
Every step of the way, I explain what to do, why it’s done, and how to do it. I want you to grasp concepts easily, quickly, and completely. I work hard to simplify even complicated ideas and riding theories because it’s that knowledge that will help you perform now and enrich your overall riding experience for the rest of your life.
My background in Natural Horsemanship informs the way I instruct. I teach about the natural ways that horses communicate among one other, how horses understand humans, and how you can develop communication and create harmony with your horse—on and off the saddle. My own experience has taught me much about the language of horses and horseback riding (and, thankfully, there’s always more to discover).
With my new Training as a Western Dressage clinician, I’ve enjoyed working with students on the foundation of western dressage techniques and principles. My Western Dressage clinics have been a really fun and a valuable platform for learning. Our virtual shows are an awesome and low-key opportunity to get a certified judge’s feedback without the pressure or high cost of attending a show.
I’m truly blessed to be able to share my passion and knowledge with my clients, and I hope to pass on some of that knowledge to you.”
-Callie Klein, Centered Riding® Instructor
TO SCHEDULE A LESSON or CLINIC:
Call 702-326-9440 or send an E-mail
*Lesson Horse available
*Travel to your location can be accommodated for a $15 travel fee
Plan Your Next “Best Ride Ever!”
Packages and Group Discounts Available. Call for more information.