Callie became an instructor because she wanted to help riders achieve true balance and harmony with their horses. She found that many instructors told her what to do yet lacked the ability to teach how and why, so she made it her mission to help riders with the how and why because only then can students become independent riders and true horsemen on their own.
- Centered Riding Instructor
- North American Western Dressage (NAWD) Professional, and curriculum developer
- Western Dressage Association of America’s Train the Trainer Graduate (WDAA)
- Straightness Training (ST) Mastery Student
- Parelli Natural Horsemanship Levels Graduate